Headlines from the Weekend of July 20 and 21
- Did you guys know it was hot this weekend? Like, really hot. Oh my god it was so hot.
- In case it wasn't hot enough in Boston, there was also a five alarm fire in Dorchester on Sunday. No cause has been determined and there were no injuries or fatalities, but 30 people were displaced by the blaze.
- It's almost Shark Week, and clearly the Great White shark community living around Cape Cod have decided to start celebrating early. A beach in Orleans was closed this weekend due to shark sightings, and another shark decided to join some fishers in Cape Cod Bay for a snack. (The snack was not the fishers.)
- Authorities are asking for the public's help in two matters: the first is to help locate missing Roxbury teen Frank Berry, the second is help in identifying two people from CCTV footage who are suspects in an arson case.
- Coming up this week on Beacon Hill: state lawmakers will be looking into banning child marriage and banning the practice of declawing cats.